In return for the community / stewardship / management charge that you pay, we provide a range of quality services which help to create flourishing communities.
These services, also known as estate stewardship, include:
- Looking after open spaces and parks that we own / manage. This can include, grass and hedge cutting, planting and pruning new trees, emptying litter bins and maintaining pathways.
- Repairing and replacing street furniture that we own / manage. This can include, benches, litter bins, lighting, graffiti, gulleys and emptying litter bins.
- Renewing and replacing larger street items that we own / manage. This can include, road resurfacing, gritting and street signage.
- Advising you on making alterations to your home and processing your applications as quickly as possible
- Working with you to improve where you live by supporting community-based initiatives, including community orchards, events and litter picks.
You can read more about these services in the ‘Bournville Scheme of Management – What Your Charge Pays for’ booklet, the Lightmoor Annual Review or the Lawley Annual Review.
Tags: community charge
, home owners
, management charge
, stewardship charge
Categorised in: home owners