In return for the community / stewardship / management charge that you pay, we provide a range of quality services which help to create flourishing communities.
These services, also known as estate stewardship, include:
- Looking after open spaces and parks that we own / manage. This can include, grass and hedge cutting, planting and pruning new trees, emptying litter bins and maintaining pathways.
- Repairing and replacing street furniture that we own / manage. This can include, benches, litter bins, lighting, graffiti, gulleys and emptying litter bins.
- Renewing and replacing larger street items that we own / manage. This can include, road resurfacing, gritting and street signage.
- Advising you on making alterations to your home and processing your applications as quickly as possible
- Working with you to improve where you live by supporting community-based initiatives, including community orchards, events and litter picks.
You can read more about these services in the Bournville Management Charge and Estate Services Summary 2018, the Lightmoor Stewardship Charge Summary 2018/19 or the Lawley Community Charge Summary.
Tags: community charge
, home owners
, management charge
, stewardship charge
Categorised in: home owners