Our websites

Subletting Your Home

If you are a freeholder or leaseholder you do not need our permission to rent your home out.

However, you are still responsible for making sure the annual community / stewardship / management charge and/or ground rent is paid to us on time.

If you do decide to rent your home, you will need to tell us your new address and the name of the tenant that is renting your home.

To do this, please contact our Customer Services team by emailing enquiries@bvt.org.uk

It is also important that your tenant is aware of the responsibilities of living in a village or estate managed by BVT.

For further details of these responsibilities, please visit our Home Owner Responsibilities page.

If these responsibilities are breached by your tenant, you will be held accountable as the landlord of the property.

Tags: , ,

Categorised in:

Community Notice Board

Here you can read the latest news from Bournville Village Trust. For media enquiries, please contact our PR and Communications Manager by calling 0300 333 6540.

All News