Our websites

As your housing association, we are responsible for the structure of our rented homes through our building insurance.

It is your responsibility as a tenant to insure the contents of your home.

Contents could include your furniture, TV, clothing and carpets from the risk of theft, or other accidental damage such as burst pipes and other household risks.

My Home Contents Insurance is a special insurance scheme provided by the National Housing Federation.

It is available to all tenants and residents living in social and affordable housing and will cover most of your household goods while in your home.

The insurance also covers replacement of external locks, if your keys are lost or stolen, and the contents of your freezer.

For more information about My Home Contents Insurance, please visit the My Home Contents Insurance website www.thistlemyhome.co.uk

Tags: , , , ,

Categorised in:

More information:

0300 333 6540

Email >>

Share this article: