Thank you to everyone who sent in their suggestions for the Bournville Village Trust Big Tidy Up 2016.
The week-long clean-up campaign, including everything from litter picks to gardening, starts in Birmingham and Telford on Monday 29th February and you can see where we’ll be tidying up, and when, below.
If you’d like to join us, please just pop along on the day – all equipment will be provided. Alternatively, if you’d like more information please see contact details below.
Saturday 27th February:
*Special project* Tidy up at the Bath Spout in Lightmoor Village – 9.30am-12.30pm.
Monday 29th February:
- Shenley Estate including Trefoil Close, Shenley Park, Shenley shops and Peach Ley Road – from 10am & all day
- Cob Lane, Old Barn Road and Bristol Road bridge – 10am-12.30pm
- Bournville Green and Sycamore Road – 1pm-3.30pm.
- Bournbrook Gardens, Brookside – 9.30am-10am
- Ferriday Close, Woodside – 10.15am-10.45am
- Victoria Mews, Wellington – 11am-11.30am
- Gladstone Court, Hadley – 1pm-3.30pm.
Tuesday 1st March:
- Hole Farm Estate including Hole Lane flats’ communal garden and Jervoise entrance – from 10am & all day
- Bournville School, Linden Road in partnership with Bournville School – 1.15pm-3pm
- Oak Farm Road – 1pm-3.30-pm.
- Phase 4 and play area, Lawley Village – 9.30am-12pm
- Village centre to the school, Lawley Village – 2.30pm-4pm.
Wednesday 2nd March:
- Woodlands area in and around the Woodlands Park area – 10am-12.30pm
- Hay Green Allotment – 1pm-3.30pm
- St Josephs Avenue, Teazel Avenue and Hay Green Lane – 1pm-3.30pm.
- Lawley Village – 9.30am-12.30pm
- Doseley Football Field and surrounding area – 2pm-4pm.
Thursday 3rd March:
- Rowheath Pavilion, Heath Road – all day
- Bournville School, Linden Road, and Bournville Park – 1.15pm-3pm.
- Jabe Davies Court, St Georges – 9.30am-10am
- Slaney Court, Oakengates – 10.15am-10.45am
- Sanderville Close, Stirchley – 11.30am-12pm.
Friday 4th March:
- Cadbury Graves project – 10am-12.30pm
- Bournville School, Linden Road and Bournville Park in partnership with Bournville School – 1.15pm-3pm
- Cobbs Wood Spinney – 1pm-3pm.
- Entrance to Woodlands, Cropping Park, Lightmoor Village – 10am-12pm
- Lightmoor School garden project – 1.30pm-3.30pm.
On Friday 4th March, all Birmingham volunteers will be invited to enjoy a slice of cake and a cuppa at our office – 350 Bournville Lane, Bournville – from 3pm to 5pm. In Telford, there will be a similar event in the Oak Tree Centre in Lightmoor Village from 3.30pm.
If you’d like to volunteer for the Big Tidy Up, please contact Jessica Allan, Community Development Manager, on 0300 333 6540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you live in Birmingham.
If you live in Telford, please call Fleur Hemming-Mount, Community Development and Involvement Manager, on 01952 567417 or email email@example.com