With temperatures dropping this week (6th March onwards) please remember there are warm and welcoming spaces in the Birmingham and Telford neighbourhoods we work. Here are just a handful:
- Women’s Warm Welcome. Free refreshments, Wi-Fi and activities every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at Shenley Court Hall, Green Meadow Road, B29 4ED, 9am-2pm.
- The Cotteridge Church. Hot food and drinks Monday-Friday at The Cotteridge Church, Pershore Road South, B30 3EJ, 8:30am-1:30pm
- Place of Welcome every Thursday at Bournville Parish Church, Sycamore Road, B30 2AA.
- Together Telford. Activities, hot drinks and food every Thursday at Hazeldine House, Central Square, TF3 4JL, 1pm – 4pm.
- Warm space. Lawley Bank Court, Lawley village. Every day 9am-2pm.