We are reviewing our repairs and maintenance service and want you to influence how we carry out day-to-day repairs.
To help us to do this, we are inviting Bournville Village Trust tenants to a number of consultation sessions to talk about:
- Our current appointments system
- Some of the issues around tenant and landlord responsibilities inside the property
- Other repair processes we want to improve.
We know these are important issues to get right and would like to hear from as many tenants as possible.
Sessions take place on:
- Tuesday 30th April, 7pm–9pm, at Selly Manor Museum, Maple Road, Bournville, Birmingham
- Friday 3rd May, 11am- 1pm at Dame Elizabeth Hall, Firbank Close, Bournville, Birmingham
- Thursday 16th May, 1pm-3pm and 5pm-7pm, at the Oak Tree Centre, Lightmoor, Telford.
If you have already joined our Village Voices database and registered your interest in tenant services, you will automatically be invited to attend a consultation session.
If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 667 1182 by Friday 19th April (if you live in Birmingham) or email@example.com or call 01952 567417 (if you live in Telford).
If you are not able to attend a session, an online survey will be available for you to share your views with us following the consultation events.