Please note that the first round of consultation on the new Bournville Design Guide has now closed. Details of the first round of consultation are below. For details of the next round of consultation, please go to our Key Consultation Dates page.
To take part in the review of the Bournville Design Guide, please complete our Consultation Questionnaire by 31st August 2020.
You can view the Consultation Questionnaire at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/design-guide
We would really like homeowners, tenants and any other household member/s, over 16 years of age, to complete the questionnaire to help us understand both current and future customer needs.
Alternatively, you can come along to a socially distanced (outdoor) consultation drop-in to share your views on:
- Monday 17th August (4pm-7pm) Grass area of Spiceland Rd, Shenley, B31 1NJ.
- Tuesday 18th August (10am-4pm) Outside Shenley Court Hall, Green Meadow Rd, Shenley, B29 4ED under gazebos. Use of porch if it rains.
- Wednesday 19th August (3pm-7pm) Grass area near to Weoley Hill Village Hall, Fox Hill, Weoley, B29 4AR. Use of Hall if it rains.
- Thursday 20th August (2pm-7pm) Grass area next to BVT office, 350 Bournville Lane, Bournville, B30 1QY. Use of office if it rains.
- Friday 21st August (10am-4pm) Bournville Village Green, Sycamore Road, Bournville, B30 2AA. Use of Dame Elizabeth Hall if it rains.
Please Note: Government rules in relation to Covid 19 will apply to the consultation drop-in sessions. We will ask you to queue at a 2 metre distance (BVT requirement), wear a mask when talking to staff and provide your name and address in the event of needing to carry out contact tracing. Hand sanitiser will be available and you will be asked to use this prior to talking to staff. We would ask that you restrict the numbers of household members attending these sessions.