Debt Support Birmingham
- The Life House is an independent project sponsored by Christian Life Church, based at 2–6 Frederick Road, B29 6PB. They can offer you advice and support with debt as well as a number of other issues. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 471 3677.
- Northfield Community Partnership provide a community support directory of organisations offering many services, including debt and benefit advice. You can view the directory at www.b31.org.uk A helpline is also available on 0333 772 1931 Monday-Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Citizens Advice Birmingham (CAB) can give you general welfare benefits advice via their advice line which you can call on 03444 77 10 10 (Monday-Friday from 9.30am-4.30pm). Textphone 18001 03444 111445 for the deaf/hard of hearing.
- The Project can help you if you’re struggling with debt, homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, or just really confused by the benefits system. They provide advice, sign-posting and practical support, and you can refer yourself by calling 0121 453 0606 (Monday-Friday 10am-3pm). You can also email email@example.com
- Free@Last (based at 49 Nechells Park Road) offer community based services including debt and benefit advice, volunteering, fun days, general support and more. Call 0121 327 5959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birmingham Settlement‘s Money Advice Team can offer you debt and welfare benefit advice. Call 0121 250 0765 or email email@example.com
- Citysave Credit Union operate across Birmingham and can offer you savings as well as affordable loans. You don’t have to be an existing credit union member to apply. Call 0121 616 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Debt Support Telford
- Citizens Advice Telford & Wrekin you can get comprehensive advice and information at www.citizensadvice.org.uk but if the website doesn’t answer your question, you can contact Citizens Advice Telford & Wrekin for more help. Email email@example.com or call 01952 567193 or 01952 567173.
- Just Credit Union and Fair Share Credit Union both operate in Telford and offer affordable loans and other services. They can offer you loans and very reasonable rates and can also consider people with poor credit history.
, Well winter
Categorised in: Well Winter Campaign