Help Finding Work Birmingham
- Brum Jobs Hour on Twitter hosts a live virtual event every Friday between 2pm and 3pm. Posts, which include job vacancies, are available to view till the next week. You don’t need a Twitter account to view posts.
- Job Centres. The following job centres can offer you support and help to find work. Selly Oak Job Centre (125 Harborne Ln, Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6SP or call 0800 169 0190), Washwood Heath Job Centre (295 Washwood Heath Rd, Saltley, Birmingham B8 2XX or call 0800 169 0190) and Birmingham South West Job Centre (1300 Bristol Rd S, Birmingham B31 2TQ or call 0800 169 0190).
Help Finding Work Telford
- Job Box can support you in finding a new job. From advice and guidance during your job search to updating your CV and helping you prepare for an interview. Many jobs now require you to apply online and Job Box can help if you haven’t got IT or internet access or if you need support setting up an email account. They also have specialist advisors if you have learning difficulties or disabilities. Contact them via their website or Facebook page www.facebook.com/telfordjobbox
- Telford Job Centre Plus can help and advise you on employment and training opportunities, and they hold details of local job vacancies. They’re based at Southwater Way, Telford TF3 4PD or call 0800 169 0190. Textphone: 0845 608 8551
- Yellow Ribbon work with ex-offenders and has links to employers and opportunities to retrain / upskill and gain experience by volunteering in their projects. They’re based at Meeting Point House, Southwater Square, Telford, TF3 4HS or call 01952 878592
, finding work
, Well winter
Categorised in: Well Winter Campaign