- Stepchange Debt Charity’s expert advice can help you deal with your debts and get the support you need. You can get advice online or over the phone, and they will recommend a range of practical debt solutions based on your situation. Call 0800 138 1111 (free call) or go to www.stepchange.org.uk
- National Debtline can give you free and independent debt advice over the phone and online. Call 0808 808 4000 (Mon-Fri 9am to 8pm or Sat 9.30am to 1pm). To webchat with a National Debtline adviser, go to www.nationaldebtline.org
Help Finding a Job
- Find A Job Website has details of national and local vacancies, with an easy to use search facility to find what you’re looking for.
- Job-help Campaign Website offers you a wealth of background support information covering all elements of job-seeking
Help for Children and Young People
Support with Health, Wellbeing and Safety
- mind.org.uk can offer you information about conditions, treatment options and practical issues if you’re living with a mental health problem, or supporting someone who is.
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline is a free 24-hour helpline for anyone impacted by domestic abuse. Call 0800 2000 247.
- Neighbourhood Watch is where you can find an existing Neighbourhood Watch scheme in your area.
- cruse.org.uk can support you after the death of someone close. They offer a range of free confidential support for adults and children.
- childrenssociety.org.uk has activities and resources to help with young people’s mental health and well-being.
- www.nhs.uk/better-health NHS Better Health is a free weight loss app to help you start healthier eating habits, be more active and start losing weight.
- Age UK offers a number of befriending-related services including the free Silver Line helpline, available 24hrs a day on 0800 4 70 80 90.
- Compass Support operate be-friend, a free telephone-based service. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0734 149 8996 for details.
, Well winter
Categorised in: Well Winter Campaign