Our websites

Tag: Transfers

If you are a tenant and have outgrown your home, want to downsize or just move on, there are two ways…


Created January 1, 2014
All residents in Birmingham and Shropshire can apply for a transfer, or to move to another housing association property, using the…
Posted in: ,