Terms and Conditions
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
The page content of this website is the copyright of Bournville Village Trust and of those third parties who have granted us permission to use their own copyrighted material. All rights are reserved.
The material on this website may be printed, retrieved or downloaded to a local disc solely for your personal use. It should not be used commercially, or offered for sale or for distribution.
No content of this website may be copied, modified, published or otherwise incorporated into or stored as part of any other website, electronic retrieval system or other work in any form, without the express prior written permission of Bournville Village Trust. Should you wish to apply for such consent, please contact the Bournville Village Trust Head Office at the address shown on the Contact Us page.
RETURNS/REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Please note that BVT does not offer returns/refunds and cancellations for any card payments made through this website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You undertake and warrant to us:-
- Not to use material on this website for any unlawful purpose.
- Not to make any use of this website, so that it is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or its functionality is in any way impaired.
- Not to use this website to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising on behalf of yourself or anyone else.
- You must not make this website, or any part of it, appear on any other website as having a special relationship with that or any other website(s).
- You shall not post or send to or from this website, any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents or which is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy or is otherwise contrary to the law of the United Kingdom.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, as downtime does sometimes occur as a result of server or other technical issues, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Individuals who believe that their intellectual property rights have been infringed either through the Internet or via online services provided by Bournville Village Trust should contact us using the Comments, Compliments & Complaints Feedback form available on the Contact Us page. Bournville Village Trust will investigate such complaints and, if satisfied that infringement is taking place, will take the appropriate action to remove or block access to the appropriate material.
Cookies & How They Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Vimeo – powers the videos on our site
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
- Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check regularly to ensure that you agree with any such amendments. If you do not agree to any changes that we have made, you should stop accessing this website immediately.
Created August 16, 2011