BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST
Part time. 17.5 hours per week.
£10 per hour.
A part time vacancy exists within Communities and Supported Housing for a Housekeeper at Christopher Taylor Court.
The overall purpose of the job is :
- To provide a comprehensive cleaning service at the Trust’s sheltered housing scheme, in accordance with Health & Safety recommendations, and to assist in general duties in the absence of the Community Support Manager.
- All key tasks to be allocated as appropriate by line manager.
1. General Cleaning
2 . To Assist the Community Support Manager with in the provision of support to residents, and to interact socially with tenants.
3 To Assist the Community Support Manager in the general running of the Scheme.
4. Any other reasonable task requested by the Community Support Manager.
- Customer focused attitude
- Experience of working directly with clients
- Flexible approach
- Ability to relate to older people.
- Team player.
- Subject to clear DBS check
- Experience of working within sheltered housing.
- Understanding of issues relating to older people within supported housing.
- Full driving licence/use of a car.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 12pm – 3.30pm.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 12th August 2022