Salary £24,356 - £26,387 - full time - permanent
Creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive isn’t a pipedream, at Bournville Village Trust (BVT) it is our mission.
At BVT, we look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are adaptable in an ever-changing environment and just as passionate about achieving our mission as we are.
Our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation guide everything that we do and we aspire to have a diverse and inclusive organisation.
Career opportunities at BVT are designed to be agile and centred on personal and professional development, whilst creating an environment where wellbeing and work-life balance is a key part of our culture.
If you find our values as inspiring as we do and would like to play your part in achieving our mission, we now have an opportunity to join us as an ICT Service Desk Analyst.
We are recruiting for a new ICT Service Desk Analyst to join our ICT Team. As ICT Service Desk Analyst you will play an integral part in achieving our mission of creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive.
The role will involve providing technical support and guidance to all users and maintaining a secure, reliant and efficient ICT Environment. The main duties of the role are:
- To ensure ownership of calls and maintaining an excellent level of customer service to keep users updated at all times taking a pro-active approach when dealing with issues.
- Deliver general systems support, administration and housekeeping tasks for the BVT Office 365 services; including, but not limited to Exchange, Teams, One Drive, SharePoint, and any experience supporting cloud services such as Amazon Workspaces and Microsoft Azure.
- Manage the MDM Platform with respect to user management, Software deployment and hardware builds
- Comfortable providing technical support to Microsoft Server architecture, Citrix and VMware would be beneficial.
- Managing and maintaining user accounts, including creating new starters and disabling leavers, managing access requests to the ICT environment maintaining its integrity and security at all times.
- Troubleshoot 1st & 2nd line support calls and escalate to the ICT Service Delivery Manager when appropriate.
- Completing project tasks to time and to the requested standard and documenting new processes and training literature
- Liaising with external 3rd parties and vendors of Bournville Village Trust for externally supported systems.
We look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are just as passionate about our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation as we are.
As ICT Service Desk Analyst you will bring the following key skills to the role:
- Passion for technology and Innovation
- Self Motivated and takes a proactive approach to continuous Improvement and Development
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering a great service
- Demonstrable experience working in an ICT Service Desk Environment
- Ability to think differently and challenge the norm
To understand more about our work, including our aims of place-shaping, community building, championing people and providing great homes, you can read our Corporate Plan 2020-29 at https://www.bvt.org.uk/publications/corporate-plan-summary-2020-29/
Closing date: Monday 24th January 2022
Interview dates: W/C Monday 31st January 2022
Strictly no CV’s no Agencies.