Salary £40,035 - £43,482 - full time - permanent
Creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive isn’t a pipedream, at Bournville Village Trust (BVT) it is our mission.
At BVT, we look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are adaptable in an ever-changing environment and just as passionate about achieving our mission as we are.
Our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation guide everything that we do and we aspire to have a diverse and inclusive organisation.
Career opportunities at BVT are designed to be agile and centred on personal and professional development, whilst creating an environment where wellbeing and work-life balance is a key part of our culture.
If you find our values as inspiring as we do and would like to play your part in achieving our mission, we now have an opportunity to join us as an ICT Solutions Partner.
We are recruiting for a new ICT Solutions Partner to join our ICT Team. As ICT Solutions Partner you will play an integral part in achieving our mission of creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive.
This is a key role within the ICT team which will ensure that line of business services are deployed efficiently within the business and in line with the organisation’s ICT Strategy
- To support the use of ICT by taking responsibility for core business applications and the underlying technology to ensure systems remain available, supported and have a planned evolution path. To ensure that systems are monitored and performance is maintained in peak condition.
- Work alongside the ICT Solutions Manager to develop the QL Housing Management System, Document Management and First Touch Mobile working platform.
- To seek, understand, and translate business operational process needs into ‘improvement specifications’ for the Aareon QL Housing Management System or new solutions within the BVT ICT estate.
- Develop existing mobile working technology and explore opportunities where technology can drive more efficient ICT working.
- Identify opportunities for innovation through the use of existing solutions and new technology as required
- Develop a suite of documented business process maps for current systems and future systems, supporting and facilitating workshops for staff to review current business processes.
- To design and create Business intelligence reporting to aid operational and strategic management in the running of their service.
We look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are just as passionate about our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation as we are.
As ICT Solutions Partner you will bring the following key skills to the role:
- Analytical approach and able to work effectively to solve problems
- Experience leading process re-design
- Project Management experience through the full project lifecycle
- Great team ethos and communication skills and be able to adapt your style to different audiences
- Self- motivated and enthusiastic about delivering the best customer service
To understand more about our work, including our aims of place-shaping, community building, championing people and providing great homes, you can read our Corporate Plan 2020-29 at https://www.bvt.org.uk/publications/corporate-plan-summary-2020-29/
Closing date: Monday 31st January 2022
Interview dates: W/C Monday 7th February 2022
Strictly no CV’s no Agencies.