Salary £43,596 - £47,275 - full time - permanent
Creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive isn’t a pipedream, at Bournville Village Trust (BVT) it is our mission.
At BVT, we look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are adaptable in an ever-changing environment and just as passionate about achieving our mission as we are.
Our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation guide everything that we do and we aspire to have a diverse and inclusive organisation.
Career opportunities at BVT are designed to be agile and centred on personal and professional development, whilst creating an environment where wellbeing and work-life balance is a key part of our culture.
We are reviewing how we deliver our housing services and have created 3 exciting new service manager roles. One of these new roles is Income Services Manager. If you find our values as inspiring as we do and would like to play your part in achieving our mission, we would love to hear from you.
We are recruiting for 3 exciting new roles within the Housing & Customer Services Management Team: Housing Services Manager, Income Services Manager and Lettings & Customer Support Manager.
As the Income Services Manager (covering teams and homes in Birmingham and Telford) you will play an integral part in achieving our mission of creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive.
The role will involve:
- Leading, managing and developing a team responsible for our Income Services function (this will include bringing into the team responsibility for income collection for mixed tenues such as owners, shared owners and leaseholders as well as rent charges for our rented customers).
- Identifying innovative opportunities to develop our services and improve customer experience.
- Improving income collection performance and reviewing our service to ensure that we are able to effectively and pro-actively work with customers to sustain their tenancies.
- Reviewing policies, procedures and processes.
- Developing effective relationships with internal colleagues and partners/agencies.
- Being a key member of the Housing & Customer Services Management Team and working together to collaboratively review and develop our services.
We look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are just as passionate about our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation as we are.
As our Income Services Manager you will bring the following key skills to the role:
- A focus on customers and a commitment to delivering quality services.
- Strong leadership and management skills – the ability to coach and develop your team and bring people with you during times of change.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships and work collaboratively.
- Experience of managing and improving performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied and complex workload.
- Experience of working in housing, income collection or a related field.
- Ability to come up with new ideas about how we can improve our services and help our residents to successfully sustain their tenancies.
Please ensure that you have read through all of the additional information on the right of this screen prior to completing the application form and person specification form. Do not attach any documents other than your completed person specification form as your application will not be considered.
For more details about this role please view the documents to the right of this page and to apply click on the “apply for this role” button.
Closing date: Monday 20th September at 9.00am
Interview dates: Stage 1 – 30 September – 4th October 2021.
Stage 2 – 11th & 12th October 2021.
Strictly no CV’s no agencies