Salary £32,440 - £37,074 (includes market rate increase) - full time (39 hours) - permanent
Creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive isn’t a pipedream, at Bournville Village Trust (BVT) it is our mission.
At BVT, we look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are adaptable in an ever-changing environment and just as passionate about achieving our mission as we are.
Our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation guide everything that we do and we aspire to have a diverse and inclusive organisation.
Career opportunities at BVT are designed to be agile and centred on personal and professional development, whilst creating an environment where wellbeing and work-life balance is a key part of our culture.
If you find our values as inspiring as we do and would like to play your part in achieving our mission, we now have an opportunity to join us a kitchen fitter.
We are recruiting for a new kitchen fitter to join our Maintenance team, to safely deliver first and second fix kitchen Installation works. You will play an integral part in achieving our mission of creating and sustaining communities where people can thrive.
- Safe delivery of first and second fix kitchen Installation works
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- To a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To consider the Trusts approach to Value for Money
We look for talented people from a wide range of backgrounds who are just as passionate about our values of partnership, fairness, quality, integrity and innovation as we are.
As a kitchen fitter you will bring the following key skills to the role:
Candidate profile essential:
- Previous experience as a multi trade, undertaking first and second fix kitchen installation works
- NVQ level 2 in carpentry or equivalent
- Commitment to excellent customer care.
- Motivated in your approach to work
- Ability to use a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
- A company van will be provided for business use only therefore a full and current driving licence is essential
- Post subject to Basic DBS
To understand more about our work, including our aims of place-shaping, community building, championing people and providing great homes, you can read our Corporate Plan 2020-29 at https://www.bvt.org.uk/publications/corporate-plan-summary-2020-29/
Please ensure that you have read through all of the additional information on the right of this screen prior to completing the application form and person specification form. Do not attach any documents other than your completed person specification form as your application will not be considered.
For more details about this role please view the documents to the right of this page and to apply click on the “apply for this role” button.
Closing date: 09:00 Monday 16th August 2021
Interview dates: W/C 23rd August 2021
No CV’s, No agencies