Salary £14.72 - £17.52 per hour - Permanent 30 Hours Nights & Bank positions
Are you respectful, courteous, have a compassionate nature and believe in giving your personal best at all times? If so were are seeking experienced Nurses to join our team at Selly Wood House Nursing home based in the heart of Bournville. The successful candidates will:
- Be registered with NMC
- Able to work on their own and in a team within a nursing home environment for the elderly
- Monitor progress of residents and administer, order and manage medicines
- Write, monitor and review care plans and carry out risk assessments
- Liaise with Doctors, social workers, CQC and other agencies
- Ensure adherence to policies
- Subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS
In return we will provide you with a great reward package and competitive salary:
- free learning & development
- free uniform
- contributory pension scheme
- employee discounts retail – holiday & travel
- healthcare cash plan
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted bus pass scheme
Key worker accommodation
Successful applicants can be considered for housing with the Trust as part of its key worker accommodation policy.
For more details about this role please view the documents to the right of this page and to apply click on the “apply for this role” button.
Or, alternatively call for an informal chat – telephone 0121 472 3721 and ask to speak to a member of the admin team. Please give us a call, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are committed to achieving equality and fairness in serving our diverse communities.