Our websites

Anti-Social Behaviour Advice Tool

If you’re a BVT tenant or owner occupier who is experiencing anti-social behaviour (ASB), please use our ASB advice tool for guidance.

Please read and answer all the questions carefully as the advice you’ll be given is based on the answers you provide.

In the event of an emergency, always contact the Police by calling 999. If it’s not an emergency, you can report ASB to the Police by calling 101.

Please note that our ASB team are only able to take legal action if the issue involves a BVT tenant or one of our tenanted properties.

All reports made to our team are treated in the strictest confidence.

What kind of anti-social behaviour are you experiencing? Select from the options below:

Tags: ,

Categorised in: ,

Community Notice Board

Here you can read the latest news from Bournville Village Trust. For media enquiries, please contact our PR and Communications Manager by calling 0300 333 6540.

All News