Our websites

Please be aware that where possible we are processing application for alterations to homes remotely to ensure we are following the government’s guidance on social distancing and protecting you as a customer and our staff during this time. If your application absolutely requires a site visit, there will be a delay in processing it until we are able to resume our usual service.

To submit an application to make an alteration to your home, please complete our online form. To do this, you will need to create a login which you can do below.

Once you have submitted a form, we will contact you to confirm the status of your application.

Please read the relevant Design Guide/s carefully before completing this form. You can do this by going to the publications section of our website.

Categorised in:

More information:

0300 333 6540

Email >>

Share this article: